ipayincash
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: F95 comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by m5 guy View Post
Mod Update:

So it has been a bit since I last updated this thread. Added the BBS, which I reposted above. Been compiling my next round of mods over the past yearish or so. Car goes in the shop this Saturday. List of parts for this round:

1. Supersprint Headers with swaintech white lightning coating
2. Supersprint catted downpipes with swaintech white lightning coating
3. Akrapovic exhaust - If it ships in time. If not gets installed a month from now
4. Thermostat
5. Carbahn Stage 2 package - charge coolers, radiators, boost sensors, and software
6. LCI tail lights
7. CS trunk spoiler
8. Turbo blankets
9. New rear shock mounts

I think that's it this go around for parts. Also flushing all fluids and changing the spark plugs and exhaust gaskets to give the car the best possible start with these go-fast mods. I should hopefully get some pics of the progress and will be sure to post. Any questions about anything just let me know.
Hello, I just read this whole post really amazing build. Really interested on your opinion on the following mods you had done as I'm going down the same road as we speak. Supersprint Headers, catted downpipes, full exhaust, Carbahn Stage 2 package - charge coolers, radiators, boost sensors, and software, and Turbo blankets. Likes/dislikes, opinions, overall recommendations regarding said parts....
Appreciate 0