View Single Post
      06-16-2022, 02:58 AM   #53
micvite
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2009 mazda RX8

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportySpice View Post
I don't want Uber credits - I want a loaner. When my car is being serviced and I have questions, I don't want to enter a ticket in an app and hope for a response. I want to speak to a human. You may be okay with the Tesla service experience. I've researched enough to find it completely unacceptable for me. Everyone's circumstances are different yet Tesla owners like to insist that Tesla's bare-bones service model meets customers' needs universally. It doesn't.
I can kind of understand the loaner thing, but since I have other cars as long as I can get home I don't really care as much. As for your questions after you put in your ticket you do end up chatting with a human after your request has been reviewed, so if you have questions (which i personally can't see what questions other than when is my car done you'd need to ask) you will get your answers, same when you drop off your car during business hours you "can" sit and talk to the person for hours if you want and even talk to the tech that's working on your car if you really want to, nothing is stopping you, just you also have the hands free option of "I'm an introvert I don't want to talk to anyone or see anyone and I want my brake pads replaced"

But everyone is different not trying to force a Tesla on you, just was curious as to your reasonings is all.
Appreciate 0