View Single Post
      01-04-2016, 12:04 PM   #160
Rain49king
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2015 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by infamousdiz View Post
i know many in the car business that kill it making 100k ++ taking people for a ride, its honestly their fault (payer) because they don't do the homework. Herb Chambers might be a billionaire, i don't think the industry is hurting, why not use direct marketing and decrease price all around, manufacturer owned dealerships.

Profit is profit and i understand your side, (its their job to maximize profit)

Alot of times you would be better off going off in a test drive and tell the guy you will give him 500 cash or even 1k if you can get it as low as possible. remember you are likely working with employee's that have the least integrity. greasing goes a long way in the service industry
Why not just move to a communist country, fuck capitalism right? We can have no social classes, we will all just be equal and happy driving our government issued Chevy Impala. The government can own everything and tell us how to feel think and let us know what we should and should not have. You know people making 100K a year wow really! In today's world that barely getting by unless your spouse works. I make 3 times that and I would consider myself fortunate but by no means rich. Let's cut job's and people's ability to provide for there families so this guy can save $1000 bucks on his $80k car. Get a life my friend!
Appreciate 1