Thread: Buyer Beware
View Single Post
      12-12-2007, 05:25 PM   #13
alexckma
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: P. Panorama 10, L Gallardo 05

Unfortunately, I don't really see your point at all. Yes there are different cases like the 2 that you mentioned. And unfortunately you are the owner of that mini. However, at the same time I have trouble understanding your hatred of the brand.

Problem 1 - BMW standing behind their brand has nothing to do with that particular dealer. There are great dealers and shitty dealers. It's just a fact of life, deal with it. You just so happened to have bought one that was crappy. Did you think for the people who got the lemons? Do you actually think the BMW wants to ruin their reputation because of 1 or 2 customers like you? The answer is clearly no.

On top of that, you say that you have had been a BMW customer for a long time, and because of this incident you will never buy the brand nor recommend it again. For some reason I find that you act more like a teenager than an adult. Everyone makes mistakes, and if you would like to think that BMW and associated companies are out to get you, well maybe they are. They are out to get your money, for the purchase of their cars. Not for anything else.

I sympathize with you, but also find that you don't really reason very well.
Appreciate 0