Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 X3 M40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by 48Laws View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckray View Post
BMW has something called innovation. They are looked up too for their products, racing etc. Tesla is a stupid tech brand that puts batteries in their cars WOW impressive they drive like shit look like shit and make 0 noise so what's the point of buying one over a M5 or e63s
There’s nothing innovative when the vehicle still needs petroleum. Yeah, it’s so amazing by having exhaust notes pumped into your cabin, or having super bright lights. You sound ignorant. Both cars have there niche but let’s be real, there’s very little redeeming qualities about driving a 600HP 5000 pound luxo, faux sports sedan. I personally think Tesla’s look amazing. I’m not enamored by BMW’s weekly updates that are only put into place to up-sell me. The cars are outdated within 8 months.
LOL... Nothing innovative if it still uses petroleum?

I'd be careful who you call ignorant.

Take a look at MPG, and HP/liter. Until battery technology (combined with energy cost) is at the point where range and cost is no longer an issue for anyone, the internal combustion engine will be prevalent.

It's not too long ago that a sub 5 second car was a supercar, and 30mpg was out of this world.
Appreciate 2
clbmw632.50