12-08-2015, 05:58 PM   #17
Mark1966
Banned
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Z4, Lotus and Lancia

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrevor View Post
Fair enough, don't know how you've done it, but you probably got a really massive support and a high residuals, by a great margin. I spoke to 6 dealers and the only difference between figures was their support towards the car. Run o few formulas based on your deal and it actually looks improbable. I tried adding pro nav and the hud as a pack (it's called Pro Nav + and costs £1490), but it only increased the residulas by £300. Don't think there are many options apart from those I mentioned in my thread and the pro nav +, that actually increase the value. Now you got me rethinking my next conversation with a dealer.
A lot of the guys on here swear by TRL, I tried him for the 35iS and he was quite a bit off but I believe he is shit hot on 1 and 3 series. Not sure of his details nowadays but I am sure someone will wade in and tell you.

The deal you have been quoting is OK and I am not sure what you mean by running formulas but you will with a bit of leg work get it quite a bit cheaper than you have already been quoted.

I will mention as a caveat that I have purchased many BMWs from my dealer over many years and he knows that I don't mess about. On a final note don't beat yourself up too much if you cant get the deal that someone else has got, as long as you are happy with the deal that is all that matters, someone will always get better that's the nature of the beast.

I am sure some of the other 340i guys on here have got even better deals than me and may be prepared to let you know. Just realised mine is a touring and maybe better deals are available on them, not sure what you are after.
Appreciate 0