02-03-2014, 12:22 AM   #14
TheBigDog
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 330i Sport

Garage List
2017 BMW 330  [10.00]
If anything, it might depend on our CA. They know it can save us money going direct and they might do that to help earn trust and build a better relationship with the buyer.

I was going to buy from BMW of SA (really liked my CA and he was the one that told me to go to mothers) but the general manager got involved with my deal and was a real jerk and was being very cocky to me as I was prepared with invoice costs and a leasing app on my iphone to compare their numbers with what I should / wanted to pay. He pissed me off so much I walked out. I immediately called BMW of Austin, got the exact deal I wanted and I placed the order (didn't have to put any deposit down). When I picked it up a few months later there were no surprises, exactly what I wanted and was the absolute best car buying experience ever.

Anyways, back to the topic The CA in Austin didn't necessarily tell me they don't do it but he said I should go to SunBusters as he uses them for his own vehicles and said none of his customers have had a bad experience.
Appreciate 0