View Single Post
      12-20-2018, 01:34 AM   #239
Darudis
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: F31 330D

Quote:
Originally Posted by weselyn View Post
So, I finally installed everything. this large frame fits well and is attached with 3m glue pads. no drilling is needed.

Electrical connections are easy, except that two clips for stealing ground and power connections are awful. Please find better one.

Please note that this version works with "integrated navigation" that is retrofit nav in case you do not have it already. I do not need to do anything with my phone.

Visibility is good, except if you have sun low on horizon in front of you. but then any visibility is low. I assume that rubber back plate could help in this particular case.

This is not true Head-Up Display with picture in infinity, but it serve the purpose, and I am very satisfied for now.

It looks completely as part of original equipment.
Attachment 1877629

Attachment 1877630

To install big frame, I had to remove this small one.
Attachment 1877631
Hi does it work with nbt idrive and shows all the navigation details like idrive screen (not exactly as idrive screen because it’s only a led segment head up screen but very similar)
And where did you get it from, coz the ones I find works with garmin hud app which is no longer supported (needs phone to be connected via wifi to show nav info)
Appreciate 0