View Single Post
      07-24-2013, 12:02 AM   #19
civilojk
Rep
Drives: 07' E92 328i & 14' F15 X5 x35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkipSauls View Post
I'd suggest the Terra and Fineline Pure combo. I have Cinnamon and Dark Bamboo in my '11 35d, which looks less "pedestrian" than beige, grey, or black, without the upkeep issues of Ivory. I have a 4 year old who isn't the messiest kid in the world, but he is 4. The seats do not show dirt, see to be stain resistant, and receive complements from nearly every passenger.

Saddle Brown was always one of my favorites, and Cinnamon freaked me out pictures, but wasn't anywhere near as orange as online images suggested. I haven't seen Terra "in the hide" as of yet, but I believe it's going to look spectacular. Mocha would be my second choice, and after that I'd have to settle for black. I find BMW's beige and grey interiors nauseating, especially the plastic, vinyl, and cloth surfaces, all of which look like something out of a rental-car.
Thank you for your input. After I did some research, the brown you are talking about is something calls "Leather 'Merino' Amaro Brown"?. It was not on my selection list but I found it on BMW Facebook page. It offers for BMW individual. I would love that color as well.
Appreciate 0