SoYank
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 E90 335i MT

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ES-Jet
So, I picked the keys up and had a brilliant drive home. 35 mile journey, half country lanes, half motorway.

Brilliant - I've really missed driving a BMW for the last 7/1/2 months. The E90 is better than my old E46 in all aspects and light years away from the Saab.

The guy who had it before was a smoker, so it whiffs a bit, but it's only done 2100 miles, so that should fade away. The car has PDC, sunroof and SE wheels as extras (curious as that brings it over SE list price!)

Did a quick photo this evening - I love the look of this car - even with the piddly 16" rims!

Iselaiw - any updates on your somewhat quicker, beefier new arrival?
Bring it on up to Donington on 23rd September. To paraphrase my dad from when I was growing up, "take it out and get the stink blown off".
Quaife ATB LSD • Short Shift Knob • Hartge Anti-Roll Bars • AP Racing Front Brakes • 19" Style 269
Appreciate 0