Nachos23
HotBimmer
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2016 335GT & 2000 Z3M Roadster

Garage List
2016 BMW 335GT  [0.00]
2000 BMW Z3M  [0.00]
The painted pieces did not have any orange peel when I left my place or I would not have headed out. Not sure if the cold (it was very cold that evening and the parts were freshly painted) caused the peel to form as I was driving over, as I was as surprised to see them when I arrived as he was. I had taken pictures of the finished pieces (posted above) just after painting and they looked great.... By the time I got to his house (about 45 mins later) the peeling had started.... I offered to take the parts back with me and repair as I was quite embarrased to see that as well. He said he would see how they looked the next day, possibly give them a quick buff (they didn;t look that bad when I dropped them off) and would let me know if there was an issue. He then paid me in full and that's the last I heard from hom until he posted the response here..... I should have followed up and/or just taken the parts back with me without giving him the option...... But the parts honestly didn't have hardly any peel on them when delivered.... The peel must have gotten worse as the paint dried further...... just why not call me and tell me so I could have gone over and fixed the paint issue. That's what I don't understand. Those that know me; know I'd never knowingly deliver a part like that. I pride myself on my workmanship; my reputation is based on it.... This is not how I'd like to be conversing in my own threads; defending myself...... I would have addressed the situation immediately had I known they had gotten like that...
Appreciate 0