03-25-2016, 02:09 PM   #22
Wills2
Barge driver
Ukraine
Rep
Drives: 730d

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeaverBeaver View Post
You do realise all the people committing these actions are united under an identical ideology, which is underpinned by religion??? I'm not saying it's 100% religion as there's many other factors such as culture etc but to say it's nothing to do with religion and simply down to evil people is utterly naive.
I would say it's naïve to say it is about religion, that's a just a cover story to brain wash the weak and get them to do their bidding, it's about money/power/natural resources and land.

Everyone is involved, everyone all playing all ends against the stick, just look at the Saudi situation they fund these nutters but we sell them arms and treat them as friends add in the US, the Russians, the EU, Turkey, the Syrians, Iran + big business and global crime syndicates and assorted militia it's a John Le Carre novel on acid, but unlike a Tom Clancy novel there's no Jack Ryan to save the day.

I'm sick of hearing about Muslims on the news (and I'll take a bet that most Muslims are as well) They don't want this shit either, they just want to get on with their lives and not be stopped in the street to be asked "What are you doing about it!!??"

What the hell can they do? This global geo politics at play and nothing the ordinary man or imam can do to stop it.