View Single Post
      06-09-2021, 09:27 AM   #65
Arabmoney_216
Rep
Drives: F90 M5 LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pddr11 View Post
I went through Dan at Next level brokers for my vehicle purchase, but it was through BMW of SPRINGFIELD.
Called over there yesterday to see if anyone could shed some light as to the status of my car, and as soon as they found out I went through a broker the receptionist answering the phone said "call the broker".
Wouldn't even patch me through to a sales associate. "They're all busy at the moment".

I couldn't believe how rude she was being. A customer purchases a 140k + vehicle and she won't patch me through to someone at the dealership I'm supposed to be picking up the car from?

I finally asked her again , " can you please patch me through to a associate or a manager or someone?"

She literally clipped me off mid request and patched me through to a voice-mail. "

It's been 24 hours . No reply....

What the actual f$%^^&?
Call another bmw dealer and ask if they have any m5s in stock and explain your situation, they can look up your order. I called bmw or bridgewater and they told me more info than my own dealer ( bmw of Edison) if you call bridgewater ask to speak with Allen great guy helped me over the phone and I'm not even his client.
Appreciate 0