Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW X3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kozzi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palbay View Post
Here are the only photos of the new G01 X3 in M Sport Spec....Period....sans camo....The Launch Material was limited to the M40i and xLine models. Black Kidney Grille, Body Color Trim, Shadow Line Window Treatment and M Sport Front Fascia. Thanks. Palbay
Nice photos. Did you happen to check the wheel well and see if the slit is open or welded shut?

I have to say I like how BMW has a hierarchy in the design ques between the base model up to the M40i. I was never a fan of the previous F25 XLine but I am liking the variation in range of the G01. The all look good.

Thanks for sharing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kozzi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palbay View Post
Here are the only photos of the new G01 X3 in M Sport Spec....Period....sans camo....The Launch Material was limited to the M40i and xLine models. Black Kidney Grille, Body Color Trim, Shadow Line Window Treatment and M Sport Front Fascia. Thanks. Palbay
Nice photos. Did you happen to check the wheel well and see if the slit is open or welded shut?

I have to say I like how BMW has a hierarchy in the design ques between the base model up to the M40i. I was never a fan of the previous F25 XLine but I am liking the variation in range of the G01. The all look good.

Thanks for sharing.
Thanks. Sorry...I've not dug into the photo's to check the Air Breather. Better yet...Hopefully I'll find one parked somewhere around town...Plant staff are driving the G01's home now...and I can eyeball it for you.