View Single Post
      11-20-2020, 01:45 PM   #55
XutvJet
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2011 Cayman Base, 2016 M235

I like this a lot. I also like the interior because it IS a throw back to the simplicity of 1990s design. The interior will age well compared to most other cars on the market. The exterior is refined and clean by today's standards. It looks like the child of a BRZ and Lexus ISF. I love the ISF.

With a very slight drop and meatier tires and slightly concave wheels, this car will look properly sexy like an M2.

The acceleration numbers should improve fairly significantly because of the large increase in torque and top end HP, while not adding any weight. Hopefully Subaru fixed the torque valley issues in the mid range.

The prior gen BRZ 6MT was 14.6-14.8@95-96mph car. The 2nd gen BRZ should in the lower 14s@98-100mph. Plenty fun of on the streets and for amateur racing where you want to keep expendable costs low. Essentially the hardtop option to a Miata and those wanting a bit more interior space. I don't understand Subaru's resistance to not use the FA20 turbo motor though.