First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc5513 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herdalum View Post
You said you have the option to move your production to a slot that would offer the leather credit ... but you didn't have that before? Maybe your dealer is swapping you to an order placed early that either didn't actually have a buyer or the buyer defaulted?
I read in the forums about the "leather credit", and when I inquired to the dealer it was explained as I previously posted. So it's (apparently) at this point move to an earlier production slot (available for reasons I don't know) and get the credit, but lose the Traffic dealio. Or stay put and get Traffic dealio and no credit. I don't live in a big city, so no traffic. But just don't know what Tech comes with the dealio.
You are reading the difference between plus and pro inaccurately...they both have traffic jam. Check the ordering guide released 9/18.

The main difference between them is 5ar, which enables support in limited access highways, higher speed support, and also allows longer time hands off wheel.

If you go with an earlier build you are having your cake and eating it too. You can get the leather credit and still get the driving assistant plus package which will do 90% what the pro does.
Appreciate 0