12-05-2013, 10:29 AM   #1
Spinny02
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '14 M5 CP Dinan Stage 2

Garage List
Talking Amazing Results w/ Modesta BC-5 Houston

I took the plunge thanks to Dionysus post and info he provided on Modesta.

***DISCLAIMER(I suck at taking photos)*****

John from Gulf Coast Auto Shield worked on the car over two days and it took a total of 20hrs including the prep and polish. I can't describe how happy I am with the coating. The look is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He finished at 11:30pm last night so we could not take any really good photos. This morning it was raining but i did manage to get some. The photos just don't do this coating justice. I can say that the water just beaded away. When I arrived at my destination this morning you could not even tell it has rained on the M5! All the water had bedded off (sure the wind helps some). VERY COOL

The feel of the coating is something I have not experienced before. It hard to describe/nail down. Very smooth and almost much like the new iPad air touch screen. At one point John told me I had to stop touching it! I could not resist.

John guided me on some better washing practices and walked me through each step of the prep, polish and coating. He took off cleaned and coated all the rims, calipers, exhaust, glass and lenses with Opti coat pro, lens, glass, and Modesta BC-5 for the paint. He was very meticulous and worked his A** for two days. John also installed Opti Coat Pro on our Infiniti QX. I am excited to be able to compare the two coatings side by side =).

I will keep you guys posted how they fair over time.

GLOSS, GLOSS and More GLOSS

THANKS JOHN!!!!!!!!!!!
Attached Images

Last edited by Spinny02; 12-05-2013 at 11:01 AM..
Appreciate 0