07-29-2010, 10:36 PM   #2
RPM90
Major General
Rep
Drives: 340i M-sport AT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cris C125i View Post
Hello everybody:

I'm kind of excited becauses I will have to payed my car for the next november. I have a 128i and I'm thinking to get a new one. This time I would rather a 135i but I need to know whats is the most I can do with my money. I mean Should I buy the perfomance? or Should I change my mind about getting the new 135i?

I want to use your experiencie and knowlegde about serie 1. Or simply I need a second opinion about it. I'm looking forward to getting a new serie 1 with variations but after to know your coments.

Thanks!

Greetings from Tequila's land
If I didn't get my 135i, or didn't want to spend the money for one, I would have gone with the 328i sedan with sport, manual.

Why? Because I think the 3 series sport suspension is better sorted than the 135i suspension. So, if I didn't get the power of the 135i, then I would have gone for the better handling lower powered car, the 328i sedan or coupe. The NA 6 has plenty of smooth useable power, and it LOVES to be revved. Coupled with the sport suspension of the 3 series, it's an enthusiasts winner combination for a BMW of lower cost.

If you can swing just enough for the 135i then all you need is the manual to keep costs down, and the sport pkg. The new 1 comes with lots of goodies standard. You'll have the awesome power that makes you not mind the sub-par suspension tuning.
Appreciate 0