Quote:
Originally Posted by 530iDriver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mecheng77 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Germanauto View Post
Quote:
Me as well, even though I know better to watch his videos, I keep watching them. I find he paints a brand with one paint brush even they have both good and unreliable models. I feel like he's generalized too much with BMW and Volvo both of which I've had outstanding experiences with, even better than my experience with Honda's. Yes his GM video was good
He generalizes because it's good for business. He knows that his niche of followers are a bunch of cheapskates who drive the same shitty car for 10+ yrs. By crapping on the luxury makes he makes those viewers feel vindicated in their decisions.

We see it in politics, outspoken CEOs, celebrities, etc. all the time! Telling the masses of sheep what they wanna hear =
Haha cheapskate is true. He recently bragged that he's only spent $6000 on all his car purchases for himself.
Reverse snobs are as bad as standard snobs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 530iDriver View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Germanauto View Post
Quote:
Me as well, even though I know better to watch his videos, I keep watching them. I find he paints a brand with one paint brush even they have both good and unreliable models. I feel like he's generalized too much with BMW and Volvo both of which I've had outstanding experiences with, even better than my experience with Honda's. Yes his GM video was good
He generalizes because it's good for business. He knows that his niche of followers are a bunch of cheapskates who drive the same shitty car for 10+ yrs. By crapping on the luxury makes he makes those viewers feel vindicated in their decisions.

We see it in politics, outspoken CEOs, celebrities, etc. all the time! Telling the masses of sheep what they wanna hear =
[img]https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media...ffvtfqupf4.jpg[/img]
Haha cheapskate is true. He recently bragged that he's only spent $6000 on all his car purchases for himself.
Reverse snobs are as bad as standard snobs.
No snobbery here but bragging about how cheap you are seems childish. I don't appreciate someone who takes the lazy approach of categorizing a product based on limited anecdotal evidence
Appreciate 0