View Single Post
      11-07-2023, 07:18 PM   #67
Pazzo009
Major
Rep
Drives: X5M,M3(46&36),812SF

Quote:
Originally Posted by micvite View Post
You know... it's funny, I have the exact opposite experience and honestly feel like the ccbs aren't really worth it unless you're going for the unsprung weight (which yes you can feel a difference).

I have the same if not MORE brake dust with the ccbs. Pedal feel is improved and more progressive imo than steel, but seriously you guys must be barely touching your brakes if you're not getting dust... (probably why yall complaining about the steelies squeeling all the tine) I can legit wash the car, drive 80 miles to a car show (mainly highway) and the wheels look like they were never washed, and this is with ccbs.

One thing I can say is definitely a pro, my steel brakes would've been warped by now and getting changed (I'm at 8500 miles, no track use) while the ccbs are still holding strong. Sadly no fcpeuro lifetime warranty for ccbs, vs steel that I can afford to replace every 10k miles as needed for free
I don't mean any disrespect, but this makes no sense. Maybe you have something wrong with your brake system. I had my F90 with CCB's, Porsches, and Ferraris: Zero brake dust.
E36 M3 Avus
Appreciate 0