Qtr.M.Power
Qatar
Rep
Drives: F90 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpdriver17 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qtr.M.Power View Post
personally I'm using snow performance stage 2 with dual number 3 nozzles (175ml/min nozzle each) fix at the bottom of the coolers just before the throttle body on each side and that's that best setup for me (bigger Nozzles tested and failed because of too much methanol injected) tried Nozzles number 4,5 & 6 (225ml/min nozzle 375ml/min nozzle 625ml/min nozzle) all tested with dragy (100-200 Km) times and the best tell now is to get 0.4sec faster time than (non-meth setup) still working on start injection psi and max injection psi which is a pain
.4sec is a solid amount!

I just ordered this kit. Planning on taking it to a dyno after installing to get logs/check gains. Hopefully BMS can help me with the settings...
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpdriver17 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qtr.M.Power View Post
personally I'm using snow performance stage 2 with dual number 3 nozzles (175ml/min nozzle each) fix at the bottom of the coolers just before the throttle body on each side and that's that best setup for me (bigger Nozzles tested and failed because of too much methanol injected) tried Nozzles number 4,5 & 6 (225ml/min nozzle 375ml/min nozzle 625ml/min nozzle) all tested with dragy (100-200 Km) times and the best tell now is to get 0.4sec faster time than (non-meth setup) still working on start injection psi and max injection psi which is a pain
.4sec is a solid amount!

I just ordered this kit. Planning on taking it to a dyno after installing to get logs/check gains. Hopefully BMS can help me with the settings...

Good luck 👍🏼
Attached Images

Appreciate 0