ResIpsaLoquitur
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2022 M5C

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by S EyeLand View Post
I just bought an F90. I think you would regret not getting B&W audio and maybe the Comp package. The LCI has the newer taillights and facia but otherwise it's the same. I got a good deal on a 19 comp with B&W and I'm loving it. The only reoccurring issue is with the coolant expansion tank, you probably want to keep an eye on that but it's a cheap and easy fix if it leaks. Just check your tank for white residue once or twice a month and this should have any issues being a very reliable car.

If you decide on a non-comp you probably won't notice any differences since you're going to tune it. I would also install HR 550i springs and secondary catless pipes along with the tune. For the audio, the BW system looks better in the interior and sounds better as well, this is probably the only MUST have imo. If your budget is tight; get a non lci, non-comp with BW and mod/tune it to your liking.

The case i'll make for the G80 is the community. This F90 forum is like a funeral home, absolutely dead. The F85 community was better. You'll very likely have a better time being part of that community. Here, you're lucky if you get one response on your threads and the used part classifieds is abysmal.

Good luck.
This F90 forum is like a funeral home, absolutely dead.”

Damn, and here I was thinking we’re actually somewhat of a lively bunch.

I love community and all, but I’ll answer the question with a mere two characters: V8.