Drives: 2022 M5C

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by zb2603 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj_g80 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosted_8 View Post
This is quite funny to watch. Its the same way some of these inferior lower cost M5 owners talk about the other models in the range. I guess it makes sense if you attach your self worth to material possessions.

inferior lower cost m5?

jesus. stop talking.

This board is special...
Idk why everything turns into a pissing contest nowadays.. I am fine the "with lower cost", "inferior" m5c lmao. Someone will probably fire back with the "yOu sAy tHaT bEcAuSe yOu CaN't AfFoRd oNe" line which makes me feel sad for them. Love the CS, happy for people who have them, love the Comp, happy for people who have them too. People need to relax..
Quote:
Originally Posted by zb2603 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj_g80 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosted_8 View Post
This is quite funny to watch. Its the same way some of these inferior lower cost M5 owners talk about the other models in the range. I guess it makes sense if you attach your self worth to material possessions.

inferior lower cost m5?

jesus. stop talking.

This board is special...
Idk why everything turns into a pissing contest nowadays.. I am fine the "with lower cost", "inferior" m5c lmao. Someone will probably fire back with the "yOu sAy tHaT bEcAuSe yOu CaN't AfFoRd oNe" line which makes me feel sad for them. Love the CS, happy for people who have them, love the Comp, happy for people who have them too. People need to relax..
"You say that because you can't afford it" is ridiculous. Actually in agreement with micvite on this. Building off his point, I don't want/have a CS because I don't have just a single nice car; for purposes of this discussion, a hypothetical CS. I have multiple other (more) expensive toys, too. And you know the funny thing about all of them? They are all terrible daily drivers (for me). I have people/things/animals I need to put in the back without scratching up my (albeit gorgeous) carbon fiber seats and drooling and throwing up all over those (again, gorgeous) seats. And I don't want to feel like an old man getting out of it. I've already got cars that make me feel like that lol. I want an "inferior" M5C because it's the perfect daily driver (again, for me).

Don't get me wrong, I never hated the CS. I checked out a few and really contemplated getting one (admittedly only after getting passed the limitied color schemes, but that's another post for another day). It would certainly have been a lot cheaper than my specific purpose track cars. But having that "UlTiMaTE" M5 doesn't work for my DD needs given my other vehicular choices, each of which I love very much but could never do/see the work of an M5/M5C.

For the record — the CS is a phenomenal vehicle that I've never ragged on, and I am over the moon happy that each every one of you that got one have it. If I was "20 cars rich" I'd likely have an additional CS, too, as a member of a large fleet, but never in place of an "inferior" M5C. And I'm also not saying that a lot of CS (or any M car owners) are one car owners. I have no empirical data of this, and there are forum members who prove me wrong, but, anecdotally at least, most CS owners I know are one car owners that want to own a "pinnacle" car. If there is ever an M5 CSL, they'd all go get that because that would be the new pinnacle car of the line up, and they only going to have one car.