Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinan_Engineering View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by NORTHSHOREM5 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinan_Engineering View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by spuntyb View Post
Is the Dinan+ flash still being developed for the S63?
Short answer is yes. Longer answer is -- development has been done for awhile but its "complicated." Hoping to release some version of it in the not to distant future. =/
How about for the LCI .
I have Catless primary and secondary
Front mount cold air intake
Was looking at the Carbahn piggyback but for 3x the price of the Dinnan I struggle with justifying that price plus the warranty making it 6x your products price.
I have spoken with 2 tuners who have "cracked the code" or in other words send it the DME to Russia and back the. Load the map and put back in my car.
The turn around time is 3 weeks plus . I can't go without a car for that long in the winter.
This will not work for my vehicle correct ?
2021 M5
Upcoming flash Would not apply to the 21+ MY's with the newest encryption. That said our tune wouldn't correct for catless DP's anyway so you would be living with the resulting CEL. Not something most want to deal with.
I'm dealing with that right now either way tune or not. I use 59 dollar Foxwell ObD 2 diagnostics tool I clear the code and until the computer runs it's cycle I'm CEL "free" . Plus it's right next to the traction light and that's always lighten up as well.

So no go on the 21' ? Any time in the future ?
Appreciate 0