View Single Post
      12-07-2021, 01:59 PM   #1443
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
Joekerr Looking at your pics again this morning. What are you doing with the existing garage space? Reframing existing doors and smoothing out? Also, driveway, concrete or asphalt?
So the driveway is going to remain asphalt as the other 100-150ft or so of the driveway is asphalt.

There are two bays of the existing garage as you have no doubt noticed. The bay that is partially covered is going to be framed in to a man door inside (with the outside exterior just lined up to existing wall and stuccoed. And that bay will be turned into a mudroom / laundry room.

The other garage bay that is not affected by the reno will remain a garage that I will keep the lawn tractor, snow blower, bikes, kids paraphernalia, etc in.

Eventually, I might put a shed in the back and move all of that stuff into it so it is a true garage once the kids move out and I can use it for a summer sports car. Assuming the amount of alcohol I am consuming during covid doesn't kill me first anyways. Or other life choices. I do enjoy going quickly in a vehicle, though I like to think that I'm careful about the time and place where I do so.
Appreciate 3
King Rudi13152.00
Buug95916841.00
Kilabyte3942.00