Catchmeifyoucanf90
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: f90 white m5

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbomcgee View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catchmeifyoucanf90 View Post
Well honestly had so many, forgot a couple things , engine malfunction which would just make the engine go into limp mode and then at the end of the cars life it caught on fire .... turned it on, walked away for 5 minutes and came back to the car with smoke coming from the engine bay

I had stage 2 with downpipes.
Some people have misfires which cause drivetrain errors, but also depends a lot of your fuel and plug gap if running too much boost.

I doubt it caused your car to catch fire, but hey not everything works for everybody.

Not sure what your goals were but the JB4 is not the type of piggyback to get if you just want to set it and forget it, its a waste of money and features for those who want to go that road. BMS stage 1 or racechip is ideal for that.

lucky we have so many choices.
Well Racechip doesn't work for me but unfortunately. I guess I just have a hard time with piggybacks lol. Ya for my f90 the Racechip map 7 doesn't want to activate but map 5 and below works, which is stupid. But all I want is something to make it go fast and maybe take off the speed limiter and allow me to use downpipes and intake efficient? What you recommend then? Boost levels I have completely no idea about
Appreciate 0