Used2be
Perennial PFC
United_States
Rep
Drives: F90 M5 DG/Aragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverik259 View Post
They do fit just fine actually.

Not looking to start a debate over this. Just as someone who did the install hisself it was just something I noticed. Again BMW does not provide them for their original retrofit kit for a reason….I trust BMW knows what fits their cars. And just to reiterate I installed them haha.
‘Just fine’ is a variable I suppose, and one person’s fine is another’s not quite right. As I stated the stock pre LCI drip rail will stick out between the outer tail light and the inner tail light. The first is a photo of the two, the LCI the lower one with the indent to accommodate the new shape of the LCI outer tail light.

The second is the left stock drip rail on the LCI tail light. The rubber edge is exposed and the plastic of the drip rail is over the plastic of the tail light. It will still do its job, it’s just not quite the right fit. Excuse the confusing upload of the photos. Bimmerpost wants to put the iPhotos sideways, sorry.

The bottom photo is the right LCI tail light with the LCI drip rail and the proper fit of the two.
I have too much time on my hands today and this was a fun rebuttal!
Attached Images

Appreciate 2
Jakerx713.00
Jamesmick131.00