View Single Post
      10-08-2019, 03:51 PM   #10
gpdriver17
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F90 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGU812 View Post
You're a good sport. When I read about your Corolla, it reminded me of my 1986 CRX-si (no idea why). Man I loved that car. Handled like a go cart. 1.5 liter inline 4 that put out 96 HP. Lots of fun...
It's crazy how cars like that can be the most fun. I had a few M3's and after going to college/being broke I got a 1990 Mazda Miata with 180k miles. It had some rock hard old tires on it and it was the most fun car I have ever owned! I think it's because you can push cars like that to the limit on the road without going fast at all. I could flick that car sideways anywhere I wanted. So much fun. Sure the M5 can do the same, but you have to be going so fast that any mistake is costly. In the those types of cars you just spin out and come to a stop before hitting anything lol.

By the way, do you have an M5? I just see C63s in your profile. I had one of those on order, but they keep pushing back the release date for the 2020 model. I'm a little regretful that I didn't wait. I think the M5 is a "better" car. It's faster and nicer. Those seem more exciting though. Wondering if you could compare them.
2023 Porsche 911 Turbo S
Appreciate 0