View Single Post
      05-07-2019, 09:58 PM   #7
TurtleBoy
General
Rep
Drives: 2019 X5 40i,2021 M340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimster82 View Post
I called the finance manager who worked the deal and he said it was for 36/12 and I shouldn't worry about how he came up with the monthly payment because it is exactly what I asked for.

I'm trying to figure out how the dealership is going to benefit from this. I guess I need to take a trip to the dealership because they are not trying to give me the lease breakout.
I would tell them to forget it, I don't deal with people like that. The way I did my deal was I worked out all of the numbers after agreeing on a price and then made sure they matched mine. The first time they didn't and I told them to rework it. Then once the MSDs were instituted I had them do it all over again. That took a bit longer as no one there was familiar with the calculations but after a few hints from me and redoing it three times our numbers matched.

No need to go to the dealership, email him back with a copy to the GM telling hi he has one more chance to give you the information you are asking for. If he chooses not to, then forget it and you will go to a more reputable dealer.
Appreciate 0