resident girl.
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i + 2014 X5

Garage List
2008 BMW 335i  [8.76]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TxBeem View Post
Hey. My car will be in the same shop as yours. If its the one by the Mercedes Dealership. But I'm am getting some hail damage repair and LCI rear conversion. If you are there ask for Anthony and he will show you. Oh, my car won't be there till 7/2. And hopefully they wont put the LCI trunk/bumper on your car by mistake
Yeah, Trade Secret in Plano They are ordering all the parts tomorrow (minus the hood and trunk that I ordered already) and it'll go in to start surgery within the next week or so. The best-case scenario they gave me was having the car back in early August.

I think I am going to have them paint it BSM instead of JB and then do a matte clear wrap (like this: http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/b...tin-guard.html). When I was there today they said they could do BMW frozen black, but I'm worried about imperfections showing up in the finish since it's not a sealed paint booth like they have at the factory (pieces of dust and pollen and stuff are bound to show up, and matte paint would not hide that).

2008 E90 335i // Black Everything // photos
COBB tuned / QTP e-cutouts / Helix FMIC / cp-e DCI / AWE BOVs / Catless / FBO + F15 X5 xDrive35i
Appreciate 0