01-27-2023, 10:24 AM   #27
Sales@RKautowerks
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e92 m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwp248 View Post
Recap of his lies

1) here's the invoice attached where does it say warranty or labor? all you have is a link. That is not enough for the scope of work done money involved you need a hard warranty signed statement. I can invoice you right now on Paypal with a link on it saying warranty.com can to "Never Gonna Let you go". more so your job is to run a smooth shop. instead your more going crazy over the fact that your shop took a shit. Seems to be like you are a keyboard warrior instead of a business owner.

2) Show me the phone calls or texts or email you sent me about this 250 offer to tow it to Dallas. Prove it.

you can justify this how you want Raza but the owner of the car would have allowed you to fix it if offered. you never did. It's not my business with holes getting poked in and it's your denial attitude that's brought out the old people you pissed off to flue this. You might like this negative pot stirring Raza but all it will do is bring you less business.
Warranty information at the top and the bottom of your invoice. Thank you for publicly sharing that you received the same invoice but want to make up your own rules to play by.

So which side of the sword are you picking now? The side that has my warranty on the invoice where you found it, the 2year/24k miles you're insisting include labor(which it clearly states it does not). Or are you standing by your claim that the warranty link isn't enough. Which implies there is no warranty for you, implying I don't owe you anything?

-R
Appreciate 0