FSHNGRY
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: INDIVIDUAL F90 M5C LCI

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by The5rivers View Post
Thanks for your insights! Glad you are enjoying your new baby. I love the color and is something I will consider for my next M. Your car looks beautiful!!!

Thank you!

I got the same M perf parts as you plus the splitter, and it's nice to see that they look fantastic. Great additions to your build. And I added the MPE to my build literally one day before the ship docked and the more I read about it, the happier I become! Those tips man haha.

I need to see the splitter in person first- although boredom may strike and I'll end up ordering that too LOL
Enjoy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatRear08 View Post
Great write up! She looks fantastic with a perfect set of tasteful mods. I have to fully agree with you that the gold CCB calipers go perfectly with the Fashion exterior. Your car has won me over as my favorite color to date. Nice job!
Thank you! I appreciate the words!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerdogray View Post
I love this build, and in spite of there being so much grey on the road right now, every time I see Fashion Grey, it's just different enough to catch my eye. I'm seriously starting to consider it for a '22.
Thank you! Trust me, the more Grey I see on the road the more I cringe. I get a TON of compliments. Especially when driving with the front 2 windows down and the interior shows. You would NOT regret it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDD31 View Post
Fantastic write-up and phenomenal looking car!!

I too am trading in my 2018 M3 comp for an ordered 2021 M5C which should be at the dealership shortly and your write-up made me even more excited for my car to arrive.

Any chance of some interior shots with that great looking Tartufo?

Enjoy your new ride!
Congrats! When you're driving home, it's a VERY surreal moment. Enjoy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumbs View Post
Its like looking in the mirror. Beautiful ride, glad your enjoying it and i need to lower mine already.
Thank you! And yes, yes you do brother. The color pops in such a way that the proper stance is just next level. do it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Next Level Auto Brokers View Post
STUNNING!!
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesmick View Post
Beautiful build and wonderful write up. Thanks for sharing and enjoy the heck out of your new baby!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dworkman99 View Post
What a gorgeous build. Nicely done!
I appreciate it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by m5 guy View Post

Great job so far! What mods are next?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laoschris View Post
Beautiful car and awesome write up! I also came out of an F8x, but my purchase was more so impulse and didn't build. Ended up with a Marina Bay Blue option, non comp(since I would be doing mods). However, with BMW and how tight they've gotten on their tunes, I think I am looking to opt for just secondary DP's and intakes to enhance sound. I also had an MPE and downpipes on my M3, and that thing just roared. I miss being able to hear the exhaust note as aggressive as that was compared to the M5.

I'm a big OeM+ kinda guy as well, but as stated with the tunes, maybe wheels will give me a fix to my mod bug for awhile too lol
I agree. Honestly, OEM+ is my middle name. So I get it, even with my M4 I didn't do the tune until my final year of ownership.

I'll wait and see how break in goes, and if I'm still not pleased with the sound, I'll explore downpipes. I am SUPER interested in any members with the MPE and either downpipes or removal for first and secondary cat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellowalex View Post
Spoken like a true enthusiast. Enjoy her brother. She beautiful
You are a very nice boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevorM3 View Post
15% tint on the sides? holy hell.

i'm such a bitch for doing 35

that 15 is nice
You know, I didn't initially want 15%- but when I was shown 15 and then shown the next step up which was like light tinted Oliver Peoples sunglasses, I knew it was clear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakerStyle View Post
Sweet pics, but what we really want to see is your gas tank cap.
I've been waiting for someone to ask!
HERE!
Name:  IMG_4439-0.jpg
Views: 752
Size:  117.9 KB

Quote:
By the way, if you still want a different steering wheel setup with Alcantara, you can go with the Vivid Racing custom setup and they do some badass work.
I will be looking into this. I appreciate the lead! Has anyone here used them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The5rivers View Post
Haha yeah I have 20 on my Audi's and will do the same on my M5. With 15 I got pulled over unfortunately, but no issues with 20.

35 looks good too!!

Thanks! My very limited driving time should help decrease this risk!

THIS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan l. View Post
Awesome build. Def has that OEM+ vibe which I like.

Alan
OEM+ on every single one of my cars! Thank you! It's all in the details.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WastegateRattle View Post
This is how it's done. Love shots 1 & 7
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfm56d7b View Post
Fundamentally phenomenal vehicle. Congratulations!
Thank you for that! I appreciate it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KASM3 View Post
All I have to say is....DAMN!!!!!
I appreciate it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stein_325i View Post
Looks nice and aggressive, especially with the subtle mods added.
Details! I love my attention to detail the most! Thanks for noticing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by velvet_F82 View Post
I have to blame the OP for having me contemplating turning in my F82 early in exchange for an F90!
If you need help talking you off the ledge on trading the M4 for the M5, I'm not your guy. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by PARTS@STBMW View Post
Love the photos and colors! Thanks for sharing.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by white2abbit View Post
Beautiful car and great write up!

I LOL'd at this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwinm3 View Post
beautiful car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryno 27 View Post
Fear not, I too optioned for the MPE and can verify that after 11k miles, the sound just came alive, interior and exterior!

BEST OPTION EVER
I REEEAALLLLYYYY hope you're right. Dare I say- I was slightly embarrassed and like "W.T.F" when I ran through my cities one and only tunnel. In fact, an F80 made me look like a B**** with the way his car sounded.
Quote:
Originally Posted by emescopa View Post
Absolutely stunning - congrats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ando View Post
Congrats! No doubt this is a front page build. Let's see that interior.
I'll be printing the post on the front page, and framing it in my garage. I've always hoped to have a car worthy of the feature page. I thank all of the Bimmerpost community!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSCO View Post
Ah...yeah.....that is Da Business...congrats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigahRouge View Post
The stance is perfection, I am guessing lowering springs and spacers...
Thank you! KW HAS Kit, and 12MM spacers (front and rear)
Stock tires currently- but going to Michelin PS4's on Tuesday (Front 285 and Rear 295)

Quote:
With individual colors, it’s either the Driving Assist Pro (specifically the mode where you can go hands off in sub 40 mph traffic) or the Lane Change Assist that gets coded off from the factory. Not the “standard” individual colors that are offered in the configurator, but the more expensive ones.
Really? I'm being serious- I've yet to use this function..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M TOWN View Post

Lovely

Absolutely lovely ‼️
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by saveywil1 View Post
Thanks for such a well thought out write up. Car looks fabulous.
I kindly thank you! and I wanted to say THANK YOU to BIMMERPOST members for checking out my post, and for the front page. Been here for a long time, and I've admired a lot of your cars. Blessed to be able to do this - DRIVE SAFE

oh, And some interior shots... I'll make a point of really focusing on the interior and sunlight in my next photos. Garage light and camera flash don't give the best representation of its beauty.

BRCHP

Name:  IMG_4439-0.jpg
Views: 752
Size:  117.9 KB

Name:  IMG_4443-0.jpg
Views: 738
Size:  185.4 KB

Name:  IMG_4489.jpg
Views: 725
Size:  290.1 KB

Name:  IMG_4396-0.jpg
Views: 730