View Single Post
      12-04-2017, 05:08 PM   #106
Paul-Bracq-BMW
Australia
Rep
Drives: 1981 323i, sports M5, LSD

Quote:
Originally Posted by GioM3 View Post
I'm very disappointed to hear all this negativity about new M5 on this forum, if you want pure
N/A Engine, Manual, lightweight M Car, then buy e92 M3 Competition Pack, there's plenty examples around, M5 is always been understated Super Quick Super Saloon with some extra gadgets. the way I see it, it's as fast, as grippy, as much gadgets as e63 or any other competition and then some, if you don't like Exaust sound, me neither, so buy aftermarket one or even BMW M Performance Exaust, in regards to steering, that's what BMW offers and I don't think anyone has better. Verdict: BMW M always been better, much better than competitors, but now, M got caught. Surely BMW will try to change the game again, and as long as they produce compact manual drivers cars I will always stick with BMW M, if don't agree, stop Moaning, buy something else and be happy.
If you're lucky to live in North America you can get the E60 M5 with the V10 and manual, an arguably better choice than the E92 M3 and a future classic ;-)