shoei
Banned
Rep
Drives: MW Vespa w/pink racing stripes

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMCCM View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei View Post
If you can wait a little longer, I would. They (as most other dealerships) are having trouble even taking back lease returns. There aren't any space left on the lots and their secondary and backup lots.

Give a little more time and you should see a lot more wiggle room.

Even that price is too high for pre-covid.
Not sure where I'm going wrong then. I've talked to a number of dealers, informed them I'm serious, they come back with an offer and I've tried countering and they say they can't budge. I tell them I'm walking if we can't negotiate and they just let me walk. I've seen some good deals on here, but it seems they are all as a result of loyalty incentives, which I don't qualify for. I definitely can wait if deals are going to get better in a month or two, but I've seen plenty of theories arguing both sides on this.

Edit: Nevermind. I mis-interpreted this quote initially. You're right, not the deal I was thinking it was.
Yeah I figured based off of your grasp of the English language and vocab you would see it quickly, lol...

The longer everything's in the shitter, the better it is for you if you can wait. We're in May already. As you are probably well aware, come July / August? They (bmwna) will start to freak the fuck out. Why? The 2021 model will be due to arrive September like they do every year. Dealerships are gonna be flooded with 2020's, they're going to need to move them out...

It's honestly just common sense at this point. I've heard the counter argument and I think it's not even applicable. The masses aren't spending money currently, let alone financing / leasing vehicles. Dealerships have to move the surplus inventory they have and that time frame is coming up shortly. They can't expect the cars to magically start moving off the lot, unless..........
Appreciate 0