12-07-2009, 01:59 AM   #1
335 Freak
Bimmer Turbo Land
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: White E92 335I Coupe

CF Interior, M3 Cockpit and Alcantra Steering

Folks,

I can feel you folks are anxious to know the actual look and finishing of the CF Wrap which I've got it done through a local HK shop, Film X in Sham Shui Po!! Just to share the pictures with you fellow forum members and thus, you can figure out the quality by your own!!! The CF cloth itself has the Dry CF texture and as such, there won't be clear shield covering the CF material whereby, it is kind of raw..... different taste and preference but this is what I like though.....

I have also attached the pictures for my upgraded M3 Look Cockpit with Needle but merely not having the face guage as the US version sells as Miles i/o local KM reading in the odometer... Check it out and hope, it will ease some of the CF quality and fitment issues you may have in mind!!!!

I hope there won't be any odd response being received by the forum members in HK as car modding is very personal thing in which, the way I like it may not be the same as you whereby, please respect others!! I spent almost an hour to take pictures, edit the picture, upload to my laptop....just to share how a local HK shop can do for a CF trim interior....it will save any interested CF trim buyer saving tons of $$ and time to wait for getting it done in the States or buying a real whole set of CF Trim from BMW HK.......which is definitely cost a fortune!!! Just to share my enthusiast and passion abt my AW E92 335........

Here are the CF Interior For the Front and I believe it can tell with the front's craftmanship and by the way, I have installed the M5 shift knob to replace the original brush silver knob!! Actually, I changed the shift boot to Alcantra M3 sewed style and also, same as the E Boot to match the Alcantra steering as the unqiue matching look........

M3 Appearance Cockpit, Needles, Backing plates but no face guage

Newly installed M Performance Alcantra Steering for DCT one my favorite mods...

Lumma BDK, M3 CF Hood, I-Forged Triumph 19", AP-6pt-360FR, AP-4pt-345RR, M3 CF Lip, ACS CF RFS, CF Grill, JB3 3.0, Stett DV CHG Pipe + DCI + FMIC, NST Pulley, F+R Full M3 Susp Kits, M3 E92 Q-pipes Ex, UR Catless DP, Ohlins C/O, Eibach Sway, M3 Dash Cockpit, CF Wrap Interior, M3 CF Pedals, M5 Shft Knob, LED ATW, OSS Design BlackOut LED Angel Eyes!!!

Last edited by 335 Freak; 12-07-2009 at 02:33 AM..
Appreciate 0