06-24-2020, 07:41 AM   #2313
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Quote:
Originally Posted by zx10guy View Post
Today was day 2 of being back to the gym. I don't know what it is, but benching at home is totally different than at the gym. I find I'm struggling more at home. Can't put my finger on it. Haven't weighed my olympic bar yet. Not sure if I have a non standard 45lb bar and it's actually heavier or it's the adjustable bench being wider.

But I'm definitely down in strength across the board. It could be worse if I didn't have my home gym to tie me over. I can imagine me shrinking down even worse than has happened.

Noticed the monsters in the gym are still as big as they were before the shutdown and from what I recall are throwing up/down the same weights. Don't know how these guys have been able to maintain. Others have shrunk down.

What pisses me off and I guess this part should go into the annoyances thread are the a-holes that still don't clean up after themselves. It's usually the ones that you can tell are not really serious about making working out a significant part of their life. Watched this dude go from bench to bench not re-racking his weights after being done and not wiping down as required during these times.
Chemical Enhancement...LOL.

I know I lost 20+lbs in this mess. I'm "ripped"....but smaller nonetheless.