Rep
Drives: 2014 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BestManWins View Post
My ride has its software upgraded by the dealer recently - it now has:

Software support for external devices:

Multimedia: MX-003.004.031
Telephone : TX-003.004.031

When the first call of a journey is received, I could not use the phone button on the steering wheel to take the call and had to use the iDrive controller instead. Subsequent calls are alright and can be answered from the steering wheel phone button. I have deleted and re-paired my mobile (BB Torch 9800) to no avail. Incidentally, the upgrade DID NOT allow the OFFICE function with the BB Torch 9800

Just wondering if anyone has the same software and problem?
Best Man..........lets walk through some questions I have.

1) Why did the dealer upgrade your software? Did they give you a reason or just do it?
2) Did you have full office functionality before the upgrade. (Did everything absolutely work without any glitches before?)
3) What do you mean by the statement that the upgrade did not allow for the Office function? Does this mean that you no longer have "Office" in the main menu? or that the office feature does not work with your phone?
4) Did you go back and verify under "Options" on the i-drive when you see your paired phone.....that Office is "check marked"? Do you see "Offfice" in this options menu?
5) Are the Bluetooth functions properly check marked on your phone?

Sorry for what may be dumn questions above, just wnat to make sure I understand everything completly and that we somehow figure a way for you to get your Office back.

I read the threads on what you paid for your car. If anyone deserves this to work Flawlessly....it is you my friend.
Appreciate 0