shahin
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 18 M5 FE,15 M6 GC, 12 M5,06 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtknight View Post
Quirf? Lol.
Well - let's got through your comments shall we?
Just to put the nail in your coffin, first you assume that you are a judge or have the right to critique the video which no one cares about your opinion.
This is a public forum, everyone has the right to critique your video. If all you wanted was praise, create your own forum. Second you accuse the video to be fake and put together that the M5 won. That is a negatory, I said the video was disjointed, which it was. I also stated that the M5 won.
Third, M5 did 10.2 136 trap with street tires, on a private streets with a passenger and not the best conditions. Not a prepped track, tire warmers and drag radials. Uncontested by me. That said I would love to see the F90 with DR's - on all four wheels - when it can't do a burn out, unless they wanted to take a chance and run it RWD.
Lastly, trap speed and 1/4 mile times are not necessarily connected to win a race. Your messiah Brooks did 140 trap vs the 130 trap lambo and still was slower to the 1/4 mile.My messiah? Lol. You need to cool your jets. I have been racing longer than you have been alive.
Of course a car can be slower - ET is traction, trap speed is the cars potential. As I stated earlier - it just means the car had a bad run - not that the car is quicker or faster. I also stated that this is racing - and the M5 won.
And no where in the video or my statements did I say 720S is slow or not capable of 9's and 150 plus trap speeds
You literally said 720S Brooks runs on a prepped surface and with R888's runs 10.4 and 10.5's in the same video he runs a 10.05 once he gets that prep.

So little man if you want respect, come with facts and not accusations and assumptions and you will get respect in return.I most certainly don't need your respect lol. What have you done? What cars do you own and have raced? Not enough to post I guess - even though you are the "elephant" in the racing world according to you. You can only insult - and try to be the tough keyboard warrior you say other people are. Despite your comments - I have not chosen to insult you. Because I don't need to in order to get my points across. I have my own experience to fall back about. Is it the most in the world? No. But it is something, that no one can argue. That said there are more important things in the world that you could be doing. Like getting that real world experience.
I just posted this link here for fellow F90 M5 enthusiast to see what a modified one can do against a stock 720S. And - as per my original comment - fun video, just needs a title change.

Have a great day - I have in fact moved on.

You are officially the greatest looser I have met online
Appreciate 0