View Single Post
      05-08-2019, 02:57 PM   #127
vtknight
Major
Rep
Drives: 2019 F90 M5 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo-Sta07 View Post
Speaking of Mclaren, I really like the idea of their new GT car. Looks great from the camo photos. I'm sure it'll be fast as hell. And the roads in Pittsburgh are terrible so it's nice to have a car with comfort as a priority. It's why the NSX works for me here.
The new Mclaren GT is exciting. May 15th we will know more. Again - for me - price point and build quality will be my concerns - but I am always watching lol...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic55 View Post
I love the mag ride so much--- it just makes me smile after I take the M5 over the same stretch at similar speeds. I always wished manufacturers would add mag rides to their sedans. I do think Caddy does it with the CTS-V and my Ferrari FF had it but other than that I dont know of any.

I will say this about Porsche (no mag ride) and my GTS which uses similar damper systems to the Turbo S and has RWS (with RWD); the car soaks up the crap almost as good as my R8 and NSX. Porsche steps up in their engineering regarding this piece exceptionally well.
I agree Vic - I had the mag ride on my Corvette and it was good - but I am super impressed with the non-mag ride in the Porsche. BMW M5 CE is solid as well...these days - the engineering is just so impressive.
Appreciate 0