09-30-2021, 11:23 AM   #22
eric97hoh
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 bmw m5

Quote:
Originally Posted by F90_M5 View Post
Since I bought my F90 M5(Non Comp), I had shopped around exhaust for almost a year.

Below was options I had been considering for a while in timely order:
- Eisenmann
- Akrapovic
- M Performance

Akrapovic and M Performance were my top picks and I watched almost all the videos on Youtube hundreds of times.

Then I ran into GTHAUS Meisterschaft which I have never heard of.
But when I heard the exhaust sound on F90 in person, all my hesitation and consideration went away.

The exhaust on their F90 was GTC full cat-back system with downpipes but it was way too loud for me. It was loud enough to hear from almost a mile radius if you rev in downtown at night.

What I got is SGT full catback system with NO downpipes.

And I am 100% happy with it. This thing is a beast!!! No other cars besides Lambo makes me jealous about exhaust sounds now.

Going through tunnel, it makes high pitch sound that reminds me of V10 E60 M5!!!

I can confidently say only Akra can be comparable to Meisterschaft.

It keeps stock M5 exhaust sound's characteristic and makes it louder and more sophisticated with way much more pops if you put on Sport+.

To help you understand, M Performance sound sits in the middle between stock and Meisterschaft.

I'm trying to post some videos and photos of the exhaust here.
But for more videos or if you have any questions, come check out my Instagram and feel free to DM and mention you saw me from Bimmerpost since I get too many spams. Happy to help!

Instagram: @F90_M5
https://www.instagram.com/f90_m5/

Cold Start and rev(Comfort - Sport - Sport Plus)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s42pC9ZIq9w

Making crazy gunshot noise in downtown

glad to see you went with meister although expensive these sound expensive I even heard one on a 2018 340i when I had one and its trualy worth the bang for your buck exceptional work by them

Previous BMW model 2018 bmw 340i FBO custom e50 tune 500 wheel
Appreciate 0