View Single Post
      04-11-2019, 09:50 AM   #22
onfireX5
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: F90M5,F85X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic55 View Post
Im so jazzed that you both have and will have TT-S's. Every damn day I look at them sitting at the local stores via Cars.Com or the direct dealer web sites. Im tempted but I have some other things in play right now so I have to stand down and live thru you two vicariously.

Its interesting as Im a Rennlist member too but really never posted much of my P car acquisitions there. I think I really only focused on the GT3 there as an OP but my other Turbo's were just posted as part of other threads along with the GTS Cab. I have found that posting here really gives us a sense of understanding of all cars that are good and not just the Roundel. The F10 M5 Versus section was really my home for so many years until this F90 disease got me dizzy in a good way.

Please post threads here too guys; we need it so others and myself can continue to improve our perspective of brilliant cars.

onfireX5 vtknight
Totally agree. I would not have bought the TTS without your comments. This section does open up windows in different perspectives. If I were 30, it would have been 720S all day long. My only car in my 20's was a used 1978 TA that was modded to the hilt. Open side pipes...could barely talk to someone inside on the Interstate . Drove that car everywhere (with a tool box in the trunk) every day for years. Now I think a 2017 ZO6 has too much road noise....
Appreciate 1
vtknight966.50