View Single Post
      01-12-2006, 11:44 PM   #11
E90-4life
auto pilot
Rep
Drives: E60 M5 chilln on slicks

It's funny how you guys bash the cars made in your country that support your economy. Go to the midwest and very very few people have BMW's, Benzes, and other high end luxury euro/japense makes. There is a great sense of pride in being American held by those individuals, and part of how they express that is by driving American cars. In all truth and honesty, though we have indeed produced crap cars in the past, that is no longer the case. More care is being taken to engineer and build cars of the highest standard. Take for instance, the new Ford M ustang, I HATE the car, but upon a recent ride in a loaner car driven by a freind while his car was in the shop, I was actually impressed. The car had a fairly decent interior(a little overwhelmed in plastic) w/ a good seating position, both driver and passenger. For once I found myself in proportion w/ a car seat other than my own, this is a car made for your average height + American male. All is not lost w/ American cars, we're on a road of recovery, things will only get better. Of course in the end, this matter is entirely subjective, just my $.02 cents.

Whatever the case, I think the car is damm cool, and if it does get the green light, should be an absolute blast to drive. Might even make into my drive way if.. might...
Appreciate 0