View Single Post
      03-14-2022, 11:54 AM   #67
Simon H
Major
Rep
Drives: M5 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthWestM5 View Post
North West England, the first image was taken up in scotland on a RIS road trip!

I've got a weekly valeter coming into my warehouse to clean. Would you recommend any products or routines to keep it fresh?

I had a Black 2020 RS4 previously and had it cermaic coated, don't fancy shelling another £1000 and a number of days without it. Do you think a £20 weekly valet would give the same results?

Amazing car though, big step up from the audi! Still getting my head around the setup and the performance!!
Ha Ha, i thought the photos had an air of Scottish property about them . The biggest thing for your paint, is going to be the correct procedure for washing, and correct wash mitt/pad. It needs to be done by somebody who understands, and knows what they are doing. Im not criticizing in any way shape or form, but a £20 a week valet, is not going to cut it, because they wont spend enough time doing it. I would even say, have a mobile detailer come round once a month to do it properly, rather than do more frequent weekly washes. It depends how you view such things, it may not bother you about swirls etc, but others, me included, see it as an absolute no no. Dont despair though, because you have bought a stunning car, it just takes a bit of care to keep it that way
Appreciate 1
F30Andy1774.00