Captain
Rep
Drives: F85 X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacob_Tyler_Freed View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asaym87 View Post
https://www.racewaykia.com/inventory...83ch09mcg98026

what is happening here??? They had this listed for 121k yesterday and raised the price 11k overnight.

The used car market is definitely inflated but is it this inflated? Does Kia in freehold, NJ know something we all don't about the production of M5s? This just seems insane to me.
My M5Competition as it stands is a $132,200 sticker because it has British Racing Green Individual paint, Tartufo Individual interior, and every other option but ceramics.

I have a dealership wanting to give me $145,000 for it. And a private buyer wanting it for $138,000

I said to both no because of how special the car is to me, but don't be surprised of some pricing now.

For example, Bowers&Wilkins and heads up display have been removed because of the chip shortage, which makes cars with these options way more desirable.

I also have an M5CS coming soon that someone wants to pay me $90k over sticker for it.
I'm keeping my Comp and getting rid of the CS because I'd rather keep the massaging and ventilated seats and the autopilot system than pay more for a little more power, but people are crazy these days for cars. It's just the way it is and will be for probably another year or so.
You're a better man than me. I'll flip like an Olympic gymnast 😅😂