View Single Post
      12-24-2014, 10:47 AM   #20
mmmmm235i
Captain
Rep
Drives: 440xi GC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportstick View Post
For your sake, you finish your transaction first. I will hold mine meanwhile. When your PayPal arrives, I can ship within 24 hours, weekdays. Just to avoid misunderstanding, shipping is additional. If your transaction seems close, I will get one wheel out from storage for UPS to estimate (with insurance unless you tell me to decline the replacement cost coverage). Does this plan work for you?
I think that the only way this could work is if you sell me your wheels first. Otherwise I will have nothing to mount on my car when I meet the buyer to do the exchange. Also I think it makes the most sense to just do an exchange of the wheels without tires. This will allow you to take out your TPMS and will reduce the weight and thus the cost of shipping. This way we are not on a rushed time schedule and once your wheels get to me I can mount them and meet the other buyer. The one foreseeable problem is reaching an agreeable value for the wheels. Essentially both sets should be worth pretty much the exact same amount of money (same size, color, weight?, quality, etc.). I was looking to get about 800 for the wheels alone, so if the three of us can come to an agreement as to price this should work out fine.
I will not be able to get to the car as I am away for the holidays until about January 5th, so we have some time to work this out. Let me know what you think.

RETIRED:
2018 440xi GC, Carbon Black on Black/Blue
2014 M235i Black on Black, DINAN Stage 2
Appreciate 0