View Single Post
      06-01-2020, 09:05 PM   #68
TTHURACAN
Banned
Rep
Drives: Lamborghini

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostyM View Post
We are basically saying, that none of us need to spend 150k PLUS a Lamborghini Huracan to keep up with a tuned 720s.

I'd rather have a 720s be 99% as fast and perfectly reliable (wonky electronics aside but it's not that bad at all). Then pay 400k to just beat it by a car length before we both get hauled off to jail.

I bought my EVO because I love N/A, but If I wanted fast, 720s is the best bang for buck supercar right now.

Also the "big boyz" you are talking about are not daily driver friendly, unless you invested in a built trans/built motor which runs 70k for a GTR and 150k for UGR car.

Why do all that? Why not just lease a 720s, throw on a tune/downpipe/exhaust, daily it for 2 years at 5k miles per year, $3,000 a month and then return back to stock and return OR just buy a nice used one for 230k.
A ‘daily’ rwd 720s will easily get beat by a p100d etc on the street, not to mention the high power awd ones i have already mentioned to you. As a daily, i would just leave the 720s alone(keep warranty), the extra power may help a bit when traction is available(at the jail speeds your talking about) but there will be poor traction on the street from a standstill and slower speeds where high-power and awd excel....btw, H evo beats it at a stop light till triple digits....

Last edited by TTHURACAN; 06-01-2020 at 09:54 PM..
Appreciate 0