06-27-2014, 10:31 PM   #15
nachob
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2004 330i ZHP, 2022 Cayman T

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawgdog View Post
After driving the passive suspension I changed my order. Did not like the adaptive suspension in my e92 M3 and felt the passive was spot on in the f80.
I was traveling in France with some other guys and they got a recommendation about a great chef that had his own restaurant. The critics raved about his food. So we went to the restaurant. This guy spent years in French schools, working in top French restaurants, apprenticeships, etc to become a great chef and make culinary works of art. So after the long wait and this guy making this masterpiece, my buddy takes salt and pepper and adds it to the food without even tasting it. The fixed M Suspension is a 4 star meal where that BMW M engineers and test drivers refine on tracks and street to find the best possible blend of handling, firmness and rebound for the car. It is an engineering work of art. Dynamic suspension is the Costco one-size-fits-all frozen version IMHO.

Sorry Clan, I was just trying to help ease the OP's mind, not trying to rub it in!
Appreciate 0