Quote:
Originally Posted by DrewBert View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTATX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWDriverX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTATX View Post
So stock secondaries fit like glove but ER won't. Just gutted secondaries and added the dinan x pipe welded not clamped. Sound is more refined then the straight pipes setup I had but I feel more torque maybe. Will drive a little more n update. Will also post before and after video.

Also should I smell any fumes under load anytime or no?
Shouldn't have any fumes with the primaries still on there, if you smell anything it might be for a couple hundred miles after gutting the secondaries its probably burning up whatever is left in there now that the ceramic core is out. Funny thing after installing the Dinan x pipe i also felt a little more low end torque but i did have the stock non comp resonator on there.

This is my sound before the secondaries were modified and straight pipe instead of X. Sound was more raw I think which I kind a miss now. I'll post the video with new setup soon but truly miss the rawness of straight set up.

This is my sound before the secondaries were modified and straight pipe instead of X. Sound was more raw I think which I kind a miss now. I'll post the video with new setup soon but truly miss the rawness of straight set up.

So this is just secondaries deleted with straight pipe?[/QUOTE]
This was just straight pipe and middle balance tube connecting both mufflers deleted. I ended up with Remus straight pipe exhaust, and Keller upper and lower catless.
2021 BMW X6M Comp
2019 BMW M5
2018 Maserati Ghibli SQ4 GranSport
Appreciate 0