cmyx6go
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 X6///M Comp

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by vreihen16 View Post
I have to take an emergency road trip in that general direction next week. Our forecast here is for a foot of snow on Sunday, and another foot or so next Tuesday. Let me know if you want me to scout out a location for your new division.

Speaking of the northeast snow, I just told my wife that we had better be saddled up and ready to leave at sunrise on Saturday morning. There is no way in hades that I want to be north of any rain/snow line with a foot of snow in the forecast! I'm having flashbacks to Superstorm 1993, when I made a similar trip and was literally the last car out of the northeast as the Virginia troopers were closing I-95.

Adding insult to injury, the forecast low here for Saturday morning is near zero F. The batteries in the Mighty Dodge are weak from sitting all winter, and the block heater burned up my extension cord the last time that I used it. It could be a very short trip if that diesel doesn't crank at sunrise, and I don't even have another vehicle to jump start it from with only EV's in the driveway.....
Have a safe trip - and get out of Dodge early....