[0.00]
  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TodmordenLad View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 530iDriver View Post
Quote:
Not surprised to see Land Rover down near the bottom but was surprised to see Volvo close to them. I guess that as electronics get more and more complex, some brands which were once famed for their reliably, go full circle
Volvo is a pretentious Chinese made car. You get what you pay for.
Volvo SUVs are very popular here in the U.K. All Volvos sold in Europe are manufactured in Belgium and Sweden. I'm not a fan myself although I used to be when I had a V70 estate many years ago which had the best front seats of any car I've ever owned - the engine wasn't bad either
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 530iDriver View Post
Quote:
Not surprised to see Land Rover down near the bottom but was surprised to see Volvo close to them. I guess that as electronics get more and more complex, some brands which were once famed for their reliably, go full circle
Volvo is a pretentious Chinese made car. You get what you pay for.
Volvo SUVs are very popular here in the U.K. All Volvos sold in Europe are manufactured in Belgium and Sweden. I'm not a fan myself although I used to be when I had a V70 estate many years ago which had the best front seats of any car I've ever owned - the engine wasn't bad either
Yes I had a s70-t5, and still have an 850. Both have been bulletproof, easy to work on, zero rust, comfy as hell, and pretty quick. Steering feel is not on Bmw par but otherwise great car
Appreciate 1